At Fire Cutz you will always receive our exceptional service. This includes a relaxing neck and shoulder massage, aroma infused steam towels, razor edge ups and hair & scalp treatments.
Mike BioBook Now
Mike is exceptionally talented barber who cares about your safety. He has lots of experience, and knows how to do different types of services, starting from classical cuts, clipper cuts, fades, skin fades, shape ups, and so much more. He is great at consulting clients from start to finish to making sure customers get exactly the cut they want every single time. Mike worked in best barbershops in NYC for many years which helped him to be great at his craft. Please feel free to book an appointment online or just come in and try one of his special cutz.
Bruno BioBook Now
Welcome our new edition, Bruno is a Master Barber who specializes in scissor cuts as well as in hot towel straight razor shaves which makes any man feel amazing and brings back the root of barbering. Bruno also specializes in a broad range of services including classic cuts, fades, tapers, beard trims, and facial massages. Check out Bruno, you will be satisfied and happy.
- HaircutzA regular hair cutz is a men’s and boys’ hairstyle that has hair long enough to comb on top, a defined or deconstructed side part, and a short, semi-short, medium, long, or extra long back and sides.$25
- FadesThe Fade hair cutz is a men’s haircut that relies on having the hair on the sides and back of the head tapered in length gradually until no more hair is left on the skin. Lastly, the Fade is very commonly seen in military haircuts as it satisfies the requirement of keeping the hair very short.$25
- CeasarThe Caesar cutz is a hairstyle with short, horizontally straight cut bangs. The hair is layered to around 2–5 cm (1-2 inches) all over. It is named after Julius Caesar, whose images frequently depict him wearing his hair in such a manner.$25
- Shape UpShape-Up cutz also called a Line-Up or Edge-Up is the name given to a form of grooming that involves cutting along the natural hairline. Shape ups are typically found among men. The barber uses T-shaped clippers (“outliner”), or a sharp razor blade to line up the customer’s hair line, circling the entire head to include behind the ears, the back of the head, and sideburns.$15
- Kids CutzKids Cutz a fun, safe & hassle-free experience for you and your child. Experienced stylists know everything about kids and their hair, so parents can breathe a sigh of relief. Kids love Fire Cutz because they can choose to sit in a chair with a lollipop, watch TV and just relax. Also, the best part is every kid’s haircut comes with lots of swag – unlimited lollipops, a balloon & toy from the special goody basket.$20
- Senior CutzSenior citizens – the benefit of receiving any cut on the service list for a discounted price of just $20!$20
- Head ShaveThe Royal Shave is the ultimate indulgence. Experience the ritual of The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave performed by our expertly trained Master Barbers. We combine a mix of essential oils, shaving oils, shaving cream, after shave masks and hot towels to give you the ultimate soothing and relaxing experience as well as hydrate your freshly shaved skin.$25
- ShampooShampoo is used by applying it to wet hair, massaging the product into the hair, and then rinsing it out. Some users may follow a shampooing with the use of hair condition.$10